We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Executive Assistant to support the President of Allied Materials. Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Screening calls
- managing calendars
- making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- preparing reports and financial data
- training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications