Allied is searching for an entrepreneurial spirit who loves new and emerging enterprise-class eCommerce technologies. We are launching two brand new eCommerce websites in 2018; we need a candidate that will assist in designing new user experiences, user interfaces, marketing programs, and cross-platform marketing strategies.
The Junior eCommerce Developer will be expected to build and refine concepts, develop customized solutions, and deliver functional websites. This role will interface with multiple retail web properties daily while analyzing the success of the programs in place.
In addition to the launch of new business sites, we work with 10+ distribution channels, marketplace integrations, and retail partners, our portfolio is growing quickly. This position will grow your skills for developing full-fledged websites, develop better coding and debugging skills, as well as provide developing your business acumen. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the full cycle of a business project from the customer acquisition stage to lifetime value optimization.
Come join an eCommerce team growing by double digits for the last 4 years running!
** Please note, in addition to your resume, you’ll need to submit a project samples and website(s) development portfolio. School & Bootcamp Projects are acceptable!
- Develop wire-framing & rapid prototyping based on channel needs
- Provide eCommerce Support, Development, payment integration, shopping cart systems
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly audits to improve categorization and limit SKU issues
- Update content managed areas (copy and artwork)
- Manage website configuration and parameters (i.e. payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Test and deploy functional projects/improvements
- Manage channel specific product feeds; establish and/or assist in setting up processes, update images, descriptions and marketing copy
- Assist in maintaining and updating the online marketing plans for three B2C websites and two B2B websites
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Determine appropriate technical solutions for specific projects
- Familiarity with one of the following: PHP, Python, Ruby, C#, ASP
- Familiarity and history of integrating REST APIs to include Get, Put, Post, and Delete Functionality
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Merchant a plus