Inside Sales – Base Pay Plus Bonus
Allied Materials & Equipment Co., Inc.; “. . . where everything fits together nicely”; featured in the Kansas City Star Newspaper, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
The Inside Sales Representative will connect with customers to provide an amazing customer experience while providing promotional and seasonal sales information on our Springbok puzzles and gift specialty items. You’ll utilize our current territory account base and grow the existing account base while developing new business opportunities.
INCOME POTENTIAL: There's no ceiling placed on what you can earn!
- Account managers must interface daily with their accounts to support marketing initiatives, provide product insight, advise on inventory opportunities, and assist in providing promotions & incentives to their customer base
- This position would appeal to an individual who thrives in a changing daily environment and can create, foster and solidify new connections with potential business prospects
- Provide support and resolution for customers’ shipping questions, ordering needs, and forecasting concerns
- Educate customers about new products while helping them build orders and plan for upcoming seasonal demand
- Organized individuals will enjoy the use of an Enterprise class CRM that tracks customer activities, sales, communications, & resolutions.
- Experience in sales preferred. Individuals with experience selling products or services to small businesses will find a fast home here.
- Previous experience in consultative selling, generating leads, cold calling, and maintaining accounts a plus
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office product required.
- This role is a great fit for a self-driven individual with the ability to build rapport with clients. Our inside account managers are strategic thinkers with strong problem solving skills.